Re: [A/S] Mercedes ML 500 and a 34 foot Airstream

> Toureg's four wheel drive system may well be the best offered on any
> passenger vehicle.  I have personally talked to some folks who have driven
> Touregs on severe off road conditions (and other four wheel drive vehicles,
> too).  They were all very, very favorably impressed with the Toureg's off
> road abilities.

Yes, I can see it now - you drive you're forty grand plus luxury SUV
into the driveway with a bashed in front fender and say to your
significant other, "Hey! It was just a little rock and, besides, that
things got the best four wheel drive system on the market. It's meant
to go on the Rubicon. And those scratches on the side are just from
tree branches; they'll rub right out."

Jim from Texas, Cypress that is