Re: [A/S] Flooding

I'm pretty sure the trailer that prompted this discussion is one in a
campground along the Consumnes River, near the borders of Amador and El
Dorado County. If I'm correct, it wouldn't have been an easy place to try to
get into, hook up, and pull out, even if they had a tow vehicle for the
job--it's a nasty place to pull in and out of, which is why we've never
tried staying there. Most of the camping is either permanent, or motor homes
who can get in and out rather easily.

Hopefully they had insurance for this. If it floats away and gets any closer
to where we are, I'll try to snag it on 25 pound line. I guess I should use
a wet fly?

Warren & Mary Ellen