[A/S] Northshore of New Orleans, LA & Intro to List

I am new to the list.  My husband and I own a 1979 23' Safari and
also a 1978 31' International.  After buying the '79 Safari, we were
going to travel on the husband's days off of work.  He works on a
ship and is on 21 days and off 21 days.

However, we had gotten an Irish Red and White Setter from a breeder
in Kentucky.  We went back and found 40 acres northwest of Bowling
Green which had electric, septic and water.  So, the 23' Safari
became our home away from Louisiana.  Never have been to a
campground yet.  We needed more room so we bought the 1978 31'
International. Still crowded with our 3 dogs and an occasional
rescue, but we manage.

We live in City of Covington and have not had any problems, but I
have my 3 dogs and 2 dog rescues. Perhaps you should check with the
St. Tammany Parish's Sheriff's Department for area you will be
parking your Airstream.  We have our 23' Safari parked in our yard
at present.

Linda Esteve (David)
'98 E350 Turbo Diesel Van
1978 31' International