Re: [A/S] Locking/securing a classic trailer and Jim's Albatross

Jim
was just over at Daisy's website looking at your photos of the Silver Albatross
with the red bumpers and the tongue mounted 4kw generator.
I am SOOOO GREEN!! with envy over your parquet and marquetting ....
did you actually cut and paste all the doors or did that sun burst come like
that?   the compass rose is gorgeous!!  I assume you laid that in.

wow!  this is just a wonderful work in progress as you stated.

thanks to Daisy for hosting and to you for posting the photos for all of us to
share.

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/Jim_Smith_Trailer.html

Daisy's deadbolt install is really so impressive.  I am going to copy that on my
trailer.  I do not understand why Airstream does not make such an item standard
as at least an option.  As Daisy says, it keeps the door from flying open if the
Bargmann fails.  which is not unheard of<G>.

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/deadbolt.html

thanks to both of you, really enjoyed the preliminary dive<G>.
cheers and HNY
--
Charles L Hamilton