Re: [A/S] Dog hair on the upholstery -- help!

I saw a great product at the hardware store yesterday, I almost bought it, there was
a hand held one and a larger one with a long handle that you could sweep with,  It had
rubber fingers on it and apparently it created static electricity to pick up pet hair
as you sweep or brush with it.  I have a white Turkish Angoran cat that leaves white
fine hair on everything. I still may go back and get it. Something about electrostic
hair pick up device.