[A/S] Re: Real NEWS---FROM JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL

The other thing to keep in mind is that Dansi (Coke) and Aquafina
(Pepsi) have their water sources from the city tap and an extra dose
of chlorine (take a sniff!) All you are buying is portability!

On the other had...you may want to install a filter system on your
trailer to keep a consistant water supply.  We have replace several
hot water heaters that were half full of fine grain sand from wells.
We have also seen some potable water tanks with a variety of
contamenents.

Brett
TimelessTravelTrailers.com