[A/S] Re: Miswired F250 to '69 Sovereign

RE:
> To further clarify, that is looking into the wire terminating side
> of the vehicle plug.  This would be the same as looking into the
> exposed side of the trailr umbilical.  Basically "inside" the truck
> plug looking out at the world.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> Also the file is wire diagram.doc.
>
> Hey, I've been waiting a long time for my geriatric senility, and
> have to take every advantage possible while I'm still around.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> ;^)>
>
> Matt

Appreciate the info, and clarification. I have always had a problem
with gaining the perspective of direction to be looking from. So in
this case: if I am standing at the back of my truck and have some one
else open the little flap that covers the plug in female receiver it
would be as you described, on a clock face, starting with 1 o'clock
(GREEN) about 4 o'clock (RED) about 6 o'clock (WHITE) about 8 o'clock
(BLUE) about 10 o'clock (BROWN) and about 11 (BLACK)

Then if I turn around and hold the male plugin and look with the same
clock face the colors would be the same but going counterclockwise.
Like 1 o'clock BLK, then BRN, then BLUE, then WHITE, then RED, then GREEN

Does that sound about right.

thanks again, bill b.