Re: [A/S] 12 Volt Christmas Lights

> I found  a source for 12 volt LED Christmas lights.

This reminds me of the winter I was in Christmas park. The guy next to me
had a 5er and a big Kenworth I believe for a truck. His wife wanted  some
Christmas light on the back of the truck by the cab. He bought some and saw  they
where 6 volt lights using a 120 volt transformer. So he bought to sets took  off
the transformer and hooked them together and thought he had 12 volts!
Needless to say they burned up. Finally bought a small inverter and hooked a new
set to that. He told me it was almost a $100 spent before he had  lights!