Re: [A/S] Soon - to - be - Owners of an Airstream

The Airstream Dealer put an Equal-izer on mine when I bought it.  It seems to do the
job real well, but I am new, and have not towed it very far, and I only have a 19'.

***************************************

We've been considering either the Hensley or the Pullrite hitches for the
34' Classic in which we're interested. After reading Maurice Riggins'
article in the Files, we're leaning toward the Hensley since Maurice says
the Hensley has an advantage for longer rigs.

However, we've been having email conversations with Don Bowerman of Outdoor
Recreation Center in Council Bluffs, Iowa who has a 34' Classic Airstream.
He tells us he's had several Airstreams over the years, and has used several
different hitches, but he swears by the Equal-i-zer hitch. Has anyone used
this hitch? Does anyone know how it compares to the Hensley?

Linda