[A/S] Question about a 1968 20' Globetrotter

Hello group,

I am the guy who has been looking for a Airstream to take to local
bluegrass festivals.  I just acquired a '68 Globetrotter.  (I think
it is a '68 per research on the net and a quick comparision of
serial numbers.)

I know very little about this Airstream. Here are some question I
have:

Shell:

The shell looks fine, except for the door.  It is slightly warped
and the knob does not work.  Due to this I had to bungee cord it
shut when towing.  It has some floor water damage inside the door to
the right.  I think this is due to the door leaking.  Any ideals on
how to fix this? What would cause it? This is my biggest concern
right now.

All of the outside travel lights work (brakes, blinkers, etc)

Trailer:

New tires and hubs seem ok.   I towed it 250 miles yesterday without
any problems.  Should I be concerned about the axle?

Electrical:

All of the plugs but the one in the bathroom work, however I can not
get any of the lamps to work.  Is there a master switch?  This unit
has an "Airstream Central Console" to the left of the galley.  A
single red light shows "Power On", but nothing else on the console
appears to work.  The refrig does not appear to work, unless I am
missing a master switch.  There are two switch on the wall/ceiling
to the left of the door.  I have no ideal what they do.

Plumbing:

I don't have a clue if it works or not.  I have not had time to look
where it even hooks up.  Where is the water line hookup?  Anything I
should do before I hook up an outside water line to test the system?

LP:

The same as the plumbing.  Not sure if it works, not sure if the
tanks have gas or not.  Do you have any advice on how to test this
without doing any damage?  How do I check for leaks?

If you can pdf the owners manual, that would be great.  I know this
is a lot of questions. Thanks again for all of the help.

Overall the inside seems ok.  The cabinets and drawers seem fine.
The appliances are all there, just not sure if they work. There is a
Coleman AC/Heating unit on roof, it blows, but I am sure the ac
probably does not works.  It is interesting the only documentation I
really have is for the AC unit, it appears to be a 1971 unit.  Could
this have been a add on?  It appears like it was installed and not
customized.

I know these are a lot of questions and I have a lot of work ahead
of me.  Thanks for any advice you can give me.  Feel free to contact
me off list at stevenclaysmith @ yahoo.com