RE: [A/S] auto connection extension cord?

Hi Warren,
The only place I know for sure that sells a short extension to the trailer
pig tail is Hensley Hitch folks. They have one about 12" or 14" long,
because some trailers need that much extra cord to install the Hensley
Hitch. I bought one when I bought my Hensley, but did not need it,
therefore, returned it for a refund. I do not remember the price - that was
5 years ago now. It looked like a factory made unit, so maybe someone sells
them in any length you need.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624