[A/S] Euro Recliner

<<<<who is Brad&Hall, is that a furniture or other online store??
iow, how about a url for what you are talking about.? I would love to
get same
for the house and then toss it in the trailer before we take off.
As you say, small and comfortable>>>>

Here is a link :
http://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_h.asp?idCategory=29

These looked good to me because they aren't too expensive and
shipping is free.  Sitting in my MH tonight made me wonder if it
would work for me though.  The space that the chair would have to fit
in is so small and is in front of a window. I'll probably go to a
furniture store and check out recliners.

Thanks for the help,
Cathy