Re: [A/S] Airstream For Sale

I travel alone, and the salesman said most people bring the 16' back real
soon and get a bigger trailer, I bought the 19 and wish it were a 25'.

Daisy Welch <jtdjtd@tiac.net> wrote:Hi Marvin,

Just one word of caution, the 16' Bambi has one tank for both the gray
AND black stuff, which is too small to camp for more than a day w/o full
hook up. I personally think that is poor design, but if you are always
going to be in full service campgrounds, it won't matter.

I'm also curious why you are going for a smaller trailer, since most
people tend to start small and get larger trailers.

Daisy