Re: [A/S] Airstream Arrives

Rob,

We didn't get a chance to look at the shower this evening.  After a very
long day, the kids wanted to learn all about the camper.  By the time we
got them in bed and pulled out all the literature on the camper, it was....OOPS!
11:11.  4:45 comes very early tomorrow.

Will take a look at the shower door tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing your experience.  We will be happy to do the same.

Regarding trailer length, this trailer is the same as our previous trailer,
but the extra 1/2 foot in width is pretty interesting.

More later.

Matt