Re: [A/S] Apology

Hey, this is the Airstsream list and you wrote about an Airstream. We're
sure many of the other listies appreciated and enjoyed your post. Hunter is
sure to agree with us.
As for the vacant spot between the dressers, we have no clue.  Maybe another
listie knows.
Is your fridge down on the floor, or is it raised about a drawer height?
What is wrong with it?  We recently had to have our 2 year old Dometic
replaced, on warranty, and learned that buying Dometic's extended warranty
is better than one from the seller.  And costs about the same.
Hope you fully enjoy your Airstream.
BTW we are now in Seal Beach, California and expect to stay here until
Easter at least.
Tricia & Conrad