Re: [A/S] Recent Factory Visit

Thanks Hunter.  The list has been great.  Looked very hard for an educated Airstream...one
with experience.  Unfortunately, with a 13 year-old pushing 6 feet and an 11 year-old not
far behind, we had to find bed space for 4 adults.  The 25SS with a bunk and L Sofa give
us bed space for at least 5.  It also means we can back it into the driveway without big
changes to the concrete.

When we visited the factory, ours was 15 or 20 from the door...meaning it would likely
finish in the first 1/2 of the week.  No word today, but will call tomorrow.

Yes we are excited.  The kids really enjoyed the trip to Jackson Center.

Matt