[A/S] New addition

We are so excited that we have added a 1988 34' Limited to our
evergrowing list of things to be insured.  We were quite pleased to
find one this age in such good shape.  The seller had it gone over and
was told it needed a new refrigerator.  The 3801 is no longer made and
will need to be replaced with a 2820 if we get a Dometic.  Does anyone
have anything in particular good or bad regarding Dometics or
Norcolds?  Also, the propane tanks lay down and the cover had come off
at some point and although it is kind of there, does need to be
replaced.  If anyone knows of any out there in good shape, rather than
new cost, we would appreciate knowing of them.  We are really in shock
to have found one within 90 miles of home rather than having to travel
several hundred miles to check one out.  Thanks so much for any
information you may have.  We have really learned so much from this
list.  Rick and Marsha