[A/S] Re: honda grounding

> How safe am I ? Besides the circuit test ( I promise to to better ) is
> there more I should do ? Like maybe drop a safety chain for the night ?
>
> Daisy ( alone in the woods in lovely Poinsettt State Park, Sumpter SC )

__________________________

If you have wood between the jack & the ground, you could remove it.
Do you have your stablelizer feet down? Your probably okay any way.
When was the last time you got shocked from the TT. I'm sure it's a
good idea to check with the tester, but I probably haven't done that
more than a couple of times.

If your really concerned, when leaving or entering the TT, you can
jump in it or out of it with out touching the gnd & the TT at the same
time.LOL.

Jim W
SF CA area
18248