Re: [A/S] Re: honda grounding

Ok, now that our teeny non-electrician's heads are spinning, there seems
to be a divergence of thought here.

Matt, are you saying that my Honda 2000 has a way to be grounded to
earth ?  Not that I can see, nor is there anything that I saw in the
instructions about it.

And I deleted the post about who it was that opened up someone's
generator and made a jump wire, which seemed like a bad idea at the
time, Honda might know what they are doing ?  who was the
person who came up with the jumper wire in the first place and what are
his creds ?

In the interest of lessesning the panic level,  I have never heard of
anyone having a problem with these generators that would require doing
this.

Has anyone asked Honda about this ?

Daisy