[A/S] New to Airstreams & Must Haves from Camping World

Hi,
I wanted to introduce myself to this group.  I am Cathy from
Midlothian,VA(a suburb right outside Richmond) and my husband just
brought home a 1994 30' foot Airstream Land Yacht Motorhome. We are
new to Motorhomes but I camped in a pop-up  trailer my whole
childhood and Tom's parents have owned Airstreams for 27 years. His
Mom was killed unfortunately in a trailer accident 7 years ago but
his 83 year old dad still travels in his 1989? classic motorhome.  It
is his 3rd Airstream that he has owned.  He goes to all the
International Rallies and his Unit's rallies.

My husband has wanted to camp forever so we took the plunge!  We are
going to use it for lots of weekends and some week vacations. We have
2 Goldens and 1 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel that will be traveling
with us. Our first trip will be this weekend about an hour away at a
State Park.  I have been working hard cleaning up and packing the
camper. And having a blast doing it. :-)

Tom will be going to a Camper's World tomorrow.  I wanted to ask the
group if there are any must haves that he should buy?

Also, any suggestions to camping with my 4-legged furkids will be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I am looking forward to reading this forum,
Cathy