[A/S] Continuing LPG Saga

I went to the RV parts place today and picked up a Marshall 2 stage
automatic switchover regulator #254. At least that's what I thought it
was. When I got it home I noticed that on the back it says #250. Is
there a difference?  It looks the same in the pictures. The inventory
sticker says 254-00. I have to get some connection adapters tomorrow,
so I won't be installing it tonight anyway. I think I may talk to a
real plumbing supply store person tomorrow when I get the brass
fittings and pick up the appropriate pipe dope too. I envy those who
mention "my hardware guy" or "plumbing guy." I guess the kid in the
plumbing aisle, at Home Depot or Lowes, doesn't count, right?

Along similar lines, does anyone know if you can run the furnace on
fan only? I plugged in(shore current) and took a look at the
thermostat and don't see a fan only position on the switch.(but, hey,
the radio works:-)) The thermostat is a Honeywell and has a Hi fan Lo
fan switch and a heat/off/cool switch. Does not seem that it would be
OEM. Any ideas?

thanks, bill b.

'69 Sovereign 31'