[A/S] Re: air conditioner

Camping World removed the original A/C (Coleman) on my 84 Sovereign
and replaced the A/C with a Penguin II.  The CW service technicians
described the work that had to be done including tearing out the old
frame, enlarging the hole in the roof, and installing a new drip pan.
I phoned two very reputable Airstream dealerships and discussed the
replacement with their service managers.  Airstream dealerships
install Penguin as replacement,and the work that was required was as
decsribed by CW.  The A/C, pan, roof renovation, and labor cost
$1000.00 +++.  We use the A/C on a 13,000 trip to the NE, SE, SW this
past summer and the unit performed very well.