[A/S] !6' or 19' 2000 BAMBI ?

We're very happy to join this group.  We have a 31 ft. Limited 1999
and we really love it.  However, we cannot get it into tight places up
in the mountains in some forest service campgrounds.  So I found a
2000 Bambi.  Now, my husband is away fishing and I decided to buy this
Bambi which has been parked on a vacant lot by a developer.  The lot
is sold and he gave me a good price.  The Bambi has a three burner
stove to the left of the sink, a frig. to the left of the door and a
separate bathroom sink and door into the full shower/seat and
commode.  Does this make it a 19' Bambi? All of the 16' Bambis seem to
have a shower/commode combination.  The full bed in this one is to the
left side of the full bath and on the left side of the back of the
trailer.  Just very curious to know before it is towed over to my
house.  Any answers would be appreciated.
Thanks very much,
Shirley (who loves Airstreams)