Re: [A/S] Weight distribution bar adjustments

Did  anybody have any
success with changing the tension on the weight  distribution bars to
help reduce the bounce?
Oh, I really hope so. Let  me know.
Bob

This "bounce" seems to be a function of the distance between your  axles.  I
pulled across I-20 a couple of years ago with an extended cab,  short box GMC
pickup and my 28 ft. Airstream.  The bounce was so bad that I  reduced my
speed to way under the speed limit to reduce the bounce.  I was  over this same
stretch earlier this year with my new tow rig, GMC extended  cab, long box, and
bounce was not a problem.  The extra 18 inches or so on  the wheelbase seemed
to address the problem.

Sam
WBCCI 12557