Re: [A/S] Weight distribution bar adjustments

Yes, Hunter, we will take 20. This is our second trip from NM to
Gulfport. My daughter and her husband live between Gulfport and Biloxi
and Sept. 1 we hauled generator, grill, gas, propane, water, air
conditioner, wheel barrow, fans, etc, etc, etc. Went to Lowes and
financed $2600, loaded the P U and took off. Now, we are hauling the
Airstream down so they have something to stay in while the house is
under repair.
But, 20 isn't much smoother than 10, and I was just wondering if
changing the bar adjusting chains on the hitch had any effect.
Did you have any fuel problems when you went thru? Your diesel tho
and we're gas. We're able to take extra with us just in case.
Bob