Re: [A/S] windproof gas grill?

Max,

I have a portable gas grill that cooks with a catalytic element, as
opposed to an open flame. It heats the food via infrared heat. I have
never had it blow out.

It's called an Infra-Sonic grill, and you can see it here:
http://www.shop.com/op/~Portable_Infrared_Stainless_Steel_Grill_by_Infrasonic_174_-prod-10146989-15623658?sourceid=78

It cooks great. When cooking steak or burgers, I usually sear the food
on high, to seal in the juices, then lower the heat to cook it the rest
of the way.

Note that I didnt pay $300 for mine. I found mine new at Goodwill for
only $75.00. There may be other brands that cost less. Try searching the
web for "infrared" grills.

And the best part, it's stainless steel, so it's shiny silver and
matches my trailer!

Good luck....

Dave