[A/S] Bought our first Airstream!

Hi everyone ! This is my first post to the list.
My husband and I just bought our first Airstream for our wedding
anniversary (this week). It's a 1963 Overlander 26' and is in decent
shape by all outward appearances. We'll start digging into the systems
soon and will probably have alot of questions. Our plans are to keep
the trailer as original as possible while adding some modern safety
and aesthetic enhancements. We're shooting to have her on the road by
Christmas to follow the warmer weather.

A little bit about us...we are in our early 30's, no kids, German
Shepherd, 5 cats, hubby is a boatbuilder, I am a network consultant,
and we live on MD's beautiful Eastern Shore. Our other camper vehicle
is a 1985 VW Vanagon Westfalia so we are looking forward to stretching
our legs, not bumping our heads, and not breaking down in the
Airstream on our next adventure.