Re: [A/S] deeded lots

> Where can I find a deeded lot for my A/S?

Max, try this one:
Paradise Park
914-639-2680
Punta Gorde, FL

This Airstream park sells and rents lots.  It is located about 30 miles east
of Punta Gorde.  Many of the lots have a permanent room that joins the
Airstream.  It is a nice park with lots of winter activities, but it is a long way
from town.  The last I heard, this is an Airstream only park,  I don't think
they allow pets.

Here is another that leases lots:
Land Yacht Harbor of Melbourne
321-254-6398
201 N John Rodes Blvd
Melbourne Fl 32934

Stockholders own this park and lease and rent lots.  It may be difficult to
rent a lot for the full winter.  You can get a lot without being a stockholder,
but it may take years for your name to come to the top of the list.
Stockholders are assigned lots very soon after becoming a stockholder.  This park is
mainly Airstream, but other brands are allowed.  It is just off I-95 in
Melbourne.  This park does not allow pets.

There are many parks with deeded lots that are not limited too, or mostly
Airstreams.  The above are two that I am familiar with.

Also see:  http://www.geocities.com/fredhinds/airstream/airstream_parks.html
for a partial list of Airstream parks.

Sam
WBCCI 12557