Re: [A/S] Generator Transfer Switch

> In the same vein -- I know some of you run two EU2000i gennys coupled
> together. After the a/c starts, can you shut one of the gennys off and
> have the a/c continue to run on just one?

Hi Rik,

I met a couple with a large late 80s Classic Airstream this sumer.  They have
a Honda 2000 and he said he runs his a/c on it.

He also said he unplugs pretty much everything else while running it.

He turns the fridge on propane for example.

I was a bit shocked because I thought you needed at least a 3000.

Now, that said he could be putting a strain on the compressor doing that, but
he's happy.

Hunter
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm
Alternate email: hunterhampton@gmail.com