RE: [A/S] '58 Door Lock Set Needed

<I am hoping to install one of the Master Locks that are on a site.  This
was a suggestion from an Airstream person, I needed to find a lock for my
'79 Argosy?  Maybe they have something that will work.>

I certainly appreciate the attempt to help me find the lock set or a
suitable replacement.  However, after visiting the MasterLock website, and
wasting about 20 minutes looking at a whole bunch of padlocks, I went
looking for their FAQ.  This is what I found:

In December, 1997, Master Lock made a decision to no longer manufacture or
sell door hardware

So, don't anybody else waste their time going there to look for a lock set.
It also said that Schlage bought most of their left over stock.  But, that
doesn't mean that Schlage is producing a suitable lock set either.  I do
intend to go have a looksie and will report back if I find something
important.

Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available