Re: [A/S] Patti's 86 32 footer

I was talking to a guy in Celina, Ohio, which is not to far from
Jackson Center, and asked him if he was getting local
channels,meaning Dayton, Ohio channels and he said that he just
moved here from California and brought his receiver from out there
and was getting local channels from L.A..  I did not go any further
with it, so I don't know. Direct wouldn't tell you if you could or
not. What makes me think that you might be able to is this, the
locals are programed in the receiver and if you can find  the
satellite, you should be able to get the channels. They would be
Dayton's channels, but you would still get CBS, NBC, and ABC.. If it
takes an oval dish to get the locals in your area, that is what you
would have to use any where else. If it don't work,it hasn't cost me
anything but time. My trailer is 30 miles north of Cincinnati and I
am watching Dayton's local channels. You don't know until you try
it. I like experimenting with things
anyway.Richard