Re: [A/S] A/C Thermostat

> Same one Hunter recommends, does it control both
> your heater/furnace and
> also the a/c unit ?
> Do you know which wires would go where in order to
> install it?

No it only controlled my furnace since the AC unit in
my Safari was controlled by the knobs on the AC unit
faceplate.  There was no wiring provided to the old
thermostat.  Wiring it up is very easy since the unit
is universal in nature and the instructions were good.

The Hunter I recommended does have a "cool" position
on it though so if the wiring is present, you should
be able to use it to control AC and furnace.  Buy it
from Walmart, you can always take it back if you can't
get it to work right for you.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'