Re: [A/S] Hunter's a/c Woes

Hey there,

Will the fan motor run on ANY setting by itself?

If so, run the system (FAN ONLY)on any setting that will work until you have
air coming out of the vents.  Then turn on the A/C part and see if it will
work.

(I think that the above you have already done, but thought I would send this
anyway)

If everything works after this for a while, and then freezes up again, your
unit may need to be recharged by an A/C place that may need to put things that
will allow them to attach their guages to the lines.  This was done to my '71
and made all the difference

Lawren ce