Re: [A/S] ZipDee

Hi Brenda,

I installed a new Zip Dee with a friend who was an engineer and knew
how to read directions, we still had problems!!!! My advise?? Call
Zip Dee often!! They are a BIG help and will walk you thru it. The
trickyist part was the winding of the arm. It is LOADED after winding
and can take off your arm if you aren't careful!! You need at least
two people and masking tape. DO the vulkum thing on ALL the rivets. I
wish I could help more but I was praying a lot during the installation!

Patti