Re: [A/S] ZipDee

Brenda,

It can be done. The boss and I put one on our 22' Argosy parked in the
driveway. The directions are extensive, so read and reread them. For the
truly mechanically inclined it is doable.
Just remember the Zip Dee was the first RV awning and it was installed
at Interstate rest stops in the Chicago area.
There are several measurements to be made so go slowly and double/triple
check your measurements before you drill. I fully understand the fear of
drilling. A little dab of Vulkem on the screws assures a good seal.

Charlie