Re: [A/S] Fwd: Safari vs. Classic window

Thanks for the info and pointing out where some of  the troubles are.
I agree that a window upgrade option would be a highly ordered option.
I can't be the only person who wants a camping trailer with a simple
decor, but still have really nice windows.  While the wraps are very
cool, I'd be plenty content to just have some tilt outs as an option.
That would leave the wraps as a visual differentiation for the Classic
line.

Wayne