Re: [A/S] Fwd: Safari vs. Classic window

Well, that has me wondering a bit.  Neither of the two 25' SEs interest
me, but I wonder how Airstream puts the tilt out windows in a Safari,
but I can't.  I'm wondering if my intentions are not clearly
understood.  I'm going to pursue it a little further on the phone.
Also, the local dealership has a 25' FB SE, a regular Safari and a
Classic on the lot, which makes for a great excuse bring a ruler and go
kick tires. :)

------
Wayne Lindberg
Peoples Electric