Re: [A/S] Re: SWMBO wants bright rear lights LED screw ins??

Go to my website :

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/LED/LED.html

There you will find a lot of sources.

The difficulty with my tailights is that the bulb sits
vertically, and the regular filament shines out sideways.
The Led bulbs that I found when I was working on this
project are all facing up, and as LED's are as directional
as a laser, there would bee no light coming out the side. I
did find one that was on an angle, but the the two
allighnment posts were reversed, so it looked towards the
trailer not out at the traffic.

I did all this 2-3 years ago and I"ll bet there are more
available now.

I gave up because I didn't want to lose my cool fiberoptic
indicator lights.

Daisy