[A/S] Taking Delivery!/Question

My husband and I are taking delivery of a brand new 25 foot Safari
(our first a/s)  on Labor Day weekend.  We're picking up the new Dodge
Ram truck to tow it with tonight.  I couldn't sleep last night
because I was so excited!

Anyway,we live in the SF Bay area and will be going down to Fontana in
San Bernadino Cty to pick up the trailer.  My question is - What have
you experienced folks found is the best source to find campgrounds?
What do you look for?  I realize that we may not be able to get
anything since it's so late and we'll be there over Labor Day but hey,
we're not fussy -- after tent camping all these years, a little spot
by the side of the road or a parking lot will do just fine for a few
nights!  But I thought it was worth checking to see what we could
find.  It alll seems so overwhelming. Thanks in advance.

Sue Cone
Sheltie Mom