Re: [A/S] Using the Water Tank Pump

> Chas, there HAS to be a valve to empty it, although it can
> take all day. In my '73, there are three valves
> in the floor under the stove that only an octopus can reach
> easily. I have to look up which is which every time, but one
> of them will open up the bottom of the tank.

My 77 has a valve under the floor under the stove near the front. You
can't even see the valve, you just stick your hand thru the whole feel
for the handle on the valve. If you don't know it's there you would
never find it. You still have to run the water pump to empty the tank,
but it runs out the bottom thru the tube. It takes a long time to
empty if you have very much water in it.

Jim W
1977 31'
#18248