Re: [A/S] Using the Water Tank Pump

Chas, there HAS to be a valve to empty it, although it can
take all day. In my '73, there are three valves
in the floor under the stove that only an octopus can reach
easily. I have to look up which is which every time, but one
of them will open up the bottom of the tank.

On the other hand, if you don't have all day, you might just
as well run the pump to empty it. I drained mine, filled it,
shocked it, drained it, refilled it, drained it. This took 8
hours !

Somebody with your year can say exactly what is where.

Daisy