Re: [A/S] Airstreams in the wind

Yikes, those photos are horrifying. )c:  Maybe more to me because
that's what would have happened to my trailer a few years back.  I took
it in for service on a Monday, it was getting reskinned because of
hail, on Thursday a tornado came through the farm and took down 30 huge
trees.  A giant live oak landed right where my trailer lives.

Don't get too secure under oaks, it's not just pines that go over.

My dogs and cats and I would have been in the trailer when the tree
fell, if it had been there.

Hunter