[A/S] Re: tow vehicle wants to drift at times when hitched

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply.  It turned out to be I had the friction sway
control too tight.  The main drifting feel went away when I loosened it.
Also your right about road condition.  When there were grooves cut by
big trucks, you could feel a difference in how the rig handled.
We made it back home safe and sound after making a great circle of
the USA.  The Avalanche towed fine, averaged between 10 and 13 mpg,
handled all the grades.  The Airstream accomadated us just as well, with
only a few problems due to it's age.  I will have some minor repairs to
make to plumbing.
Thanks again,
Jack

82 Excella 31'