Re: [A/S] need a new A/C

It's funny but the previous owner of my 31' Excella told me that all the
Armstrong on my trailer needed was freon.  That was not the case.  It was
pretty much full.  It did however need a new 110 volt A.C. to 24 volt
D.C.transformer next to the condensors.  It was putting out 9 volts on the
D.C. side headed to the thermostat but nothing by the time it reached the
thermostat.  I replaced the transformer and the compressor kicked right off.
  Jumping connections to energize the transformer did nothing in the
beginning so we figured lack of freon or bad condensor was the problem.
Nope in either case.