[A/S] Tires are delicious

At least my '01 Safari thinks so - it's eating them!

On a recent trip of about 4000 miles, despite proper inflation, one
tire went flat and was subsequently destroyed, the other tire on the
same side wore excessively on
the outside portion of the tread, and one tire on the other side shows
severe cupping in one spot.

The trailer has never been damaged and the frame is straight.

I presume that I have some kind of alignment problem.

Can any good alignment shop take care of this, or must I go to an
Airstream dealer (about a 120 mile trip)?