[A/S] Traditional Airstream Motor home (Silver) ???

I couldn't agree with Charles more. From day one, I've always thought it'd
be great (if one were made of money) to have a restored Airstream Classic
motor home (with a good strong diesel motor!!) and pull an AS Classic
trailer. You'd have tons of 'room' for the kids / friends / visitors that
always seem to materialize, with hints of how much they've always loved
Airstreams and would love to spend the night. Practical? I'm not all that
sure all this is 'practical'. I do know I DON'T CARE.

Jim