Re: [A/S] Traditional Airstream Motorhome (Silver) ???

Charlie, i know that you are very knowledgable and all I know is from working as
a Mechanic for a year+ on the trailers back in 1973-74+ and living in one full
time for 3 yrs and being a WBCCI member off and on for the past 30+ yrs so, I do
not know nearly as much as everyone seems to think you do.

BUT ---  I would really agree much more with whoever wrote this site than with
your "information".  I have read it in some detail and have found it to be quite
accurate.

http://www.airstreammotorhomes.com/

you might want to dive it and see if you can't pick out a few things which might
correct some of your "information".

fwiw
chas