Re: [A/S] OdorCon question

Howdy All,

I have been using OdorCon for the last 2 years.  In
that time, the only times I've had an odor problem has
been 1. When I emptied the tank before it was full; or
2. Right after arriving at an RV park when the tank
was not empty.

This trip I have not been able to get the odor under
control.  I have added a gallon of water to an empty
tank upon leaving the RV park.  I have traveled with
the tank partially full.  Nothing seems to work, and
my wife is ready to smack me.

The product is 2 years old, and I do not know if it
has broken down so that it doesn't work.  This is
really the first time it has not worked, and I just
can't figure out what I am not doing.

I'd appreciate any suggestions y'all may have.

Regards,
Tom May