Re: [A/S] What's it worth???

>  I have found a 1971 29ft that has all working original appliances
> > including A/C. I can't find anything that goes back that far to find
> > out what it is worth. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
> > Thanks,

Hi Brad,

One caution about buying a pre 1974 Airstream.  They do not have a grey waste
water tank.

That means many campgrounds are off limits unless you get a full hook up site
or carry a plastic tank to dump the grey into.

Airstreams after 1974 have grey tanks added... but another caution. The first
few years of grey tanks on *rear* bathrooms models caused some of the trailer
to have "tail sag" because the frames weren't capable of handling the extra
weight.

As cool as vintage trailers are, there is a degree of aggravation not having
the grey tank.

Good luck,
Hunter