Re: [A/S] Interior Fabric

 And to the
> poster who pointed out the difference in the windows between the 2
> models -- THANK YOU!  Why don't the dealers ever tell you details
> like this?  Oh man -- yet one more thing to consider.  More homework
> to be done! Sue Cone

Well Sue, I'm afraid that was me. We currently have a Dodge Sprinter Van
(Mercedes) in our shop for upgrades to make it more user friendly for our
clients Dog Show hobby. Her major concern was the poor AC & insulation in
the vehicle. She travels with 5 Newfoundland's so keeping them cool on the
road & at shows is paramount. One of the reasons why the Safari line of the
current trailers is cheaper is because of the less expensive & in my
opinion, marginal windows.
Good luck with your search,
Colin Hyde
GSM Vehicles Inc.